More than 13,000 km of roads awarded under the Bharat Mala project. Around 3,800 km have been constructed in Bharatmala so far and 8,500 km will be awarded by March 2022, the minister said. An additional 11,000 km of NH corridor would be completed by March 2022. More economic corridors are being planned and 3,500 km of NH works was on in Tamil Nadu.
CamScanner is a mobile application that turns your smartphone into a scanner. Create high-quality PDF files by using your camera to take pictures of documents you wish to make digital. Use CamScanner’s suite of tools to edit the image to ensure the clearest picture. Rotate, crop, brighten and more with just a few clicks before exporting to file to be saved wherever you want. We look forward to the government’s action plan which will address the needling issues and continue nourishing and nurturing women and children to improve their health status.
Besides being free, it requires no registration, features a massive selection of over 300,000 apps, as well as almost instant updates for each of them. One of its main selling points is that it, unlike Google Play, enables users to return to previous versions of their favorite apps. With Google Play Store, you can download free Android games, apps, and music on your phone with ease.
- More economic corridors are being planned and 3,500 km of NH works was on in Tamil Nadu.
- Anyone with a taxable income up to Rs 50 lakh and disputed income up to Rs 10 lakh will be eligible to approach the committee.
- The country is proud of its scientists today that we have the Made-in-India vaccine for ourselves and also to help the world,” Modi said.
- ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ plan under implementation in 32 states & UTs.
- Aptoide is an application store for Android devices that runs similarly to the Google Play Store.
- It’s a quick and convenient way to view order history, find and install apps, and add items to wish lists.
- A revamped reform based results linked power distribution sector scheme will be launched with an outlay of Rs 3,05,984 crore over five years.
The 2008 Human Papillomavirus vaccine trials were mired in controversy from a lack of transparency, poor initial communication, and scientific illiteracy among target communities. Misinformation about the Polio vaccine led some communities to believe that vaccinations cause sterility. Despite these roadblocks, childhood vaccination rates in India have continued to rise, owing in large part to the consistent communication of vaccine benefits and fear-reducing information. India’s successful eradication of Polio in 2014 is still recent in our collective memory, and the nation has historically trusted vaccines that have demonstrably protected its children.
The FM said a sum of Rs 1,10,055 crore will be provided for the Indian Railways. The proposals in Part A would further strengthen the ‘sankalp of Nation first’- doubling farmers’ income, strong infrastructure, healthy India, good governance, opportunities for youth, education for all, women empowerment and inclusive development, among others Poshan Tracker APK. The government is committed to all-round development and making India self-reliant. The coronavirus outbreak an opportunity for India to emerge as ‘the land of new hope’.