The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) can give consideration to a grievance you’ve got of a credit, finance or loan item you have got along with your economic company.
There are a few things we canвЂ™t think about; as an example вЂ“ if your issue involves the amount of an fee that is overdrawn rate of interest enhance. Nevertheless, we possibly may have the ability to look at a issue about a charge or fee if it is often wrongly determined or put on your account. There are additionally some exclusions that are specific relate to credit complaints.
Detailed information regarding these various kinds of credit, finance and loan products can be acquired to assist you decide if you would like whine to us.
If you’re a small company, there is certainly particular details about company credit and loans from the Information for small enterprises page.
Credit and finance consist of:
- charge cards, overdrafts and credit lines
- an organization that delivers credit regarding the the purchase of products, or perhaps the way to obtain services вЂ“ payment for that is deferred for at the very least a week
- short-term finance such as for example payday financing.
- mortgages, including mortgages that are reverse
- unsecured loans such as for example vehicle, getaway loans and debt consolidation reduction loans
- investment and small company loans.
We also think about complaints about guarantees. Continue reading